Welcome To The Kirai Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Kirai Clan

We are a Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Clan We Are Also Our Own Duel Academy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!!
Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:04 am by Eighto

» KiraiEighto's Channel
Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 5:59 am by Eighto

» Welcome To The Community
Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:09 am by Eighto

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:07 pm
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 131 registered users
The newest registered user is detmariu

Our users have posted a total of 66 messages in 38 subjects
Top posters
Eighto
Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!! I_vote_lcapKirai Clan Logo Contest!!! I_voting_barKirai Clan Logo Contest!!! I_vote_rcap 
mario3210
Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!! I_vote_lcapKirai Clan Logo Contest!!! I_voting_barKirai Clan Logo Contest!!! I_vote_rcap 
dom 2k6
itachi124
(Kirai)Jedi-Tetsu
(Kirai) Tobi
Kisomet
Bridgewalker
(Kirai)Knight
funnerer
Alliances

(Millenium) {Ikari}
Dueling Network (Card Images)

Dueling Network

Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eighto
Admin
Eighto

Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!!   Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:04 am

Hey guys I'm starting a contest for all members even admins the clans Logo is a Letter K that looks fancy either with shapes or seizes and lines however it doesn't look that good so this contest is all about who can make the best logo if you win this contest ill pay the winner 10,00$.

this is a new version of the Logo I don't want to use this as the clan's new logo though so take a look for ideas for your art.

Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!! Kill10
Back to top Go down
http://theofficalkiraiclan0.forums-forfree.com

Kirai Clan Logo Contest!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To The Kirai Clan :: The Bulletin Board :: The Community-
Jump to: